1. FOURVENUES expressly declares that by company policy, no changes or refunds will be made once the purchase process has been completed, with the sole exception of cases of cancellation of the EVENT.
Bad weather or failure to attend an the event are not grounds for a refund.
We also inform you that the start and end hours of the EVENTS published on our website are subject to change.
For this reason, we invite our Users to carefully review all the information relating to the EVENT and the conditions applicable before confirming the purchase, although before starting the contracting procedure we will inform you of the technical means we place at your disposal to identify and correct errors in the entry of data.
2. The applicable legislation in force on consumer affairs and retail trade regulations establishes that in this type of purchase, the buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal or the right of termination.
3. In the event of cancellation or any type of change affecting one of the EVENTS published on our Website, FOURVENUES will do everything reasonably possible to proceed to publish this information on the Website as soon as it receives the corresponding authorisation from the organiser and to send the buyers an e-mail or a text message to the telephone number provided in the Buyer Registration Form informing them of the circumstances that have occurred.
4. In the event that the Organiser decides to proceed to refund the price of the ticket(s) you purchased, this will be reimbursed by FOURVENUES in the same payment method you used for the purchase (credit or debit card or if you paid in cash the refund will be processed through the same point of sale where you made the purchase), within fifteen (15) working days from the date of the public communication of the cancellation of the EVENT.
5. If an EVENT is definitively cancelled, we will proceed to refund the price you paid for your ticket(s). If the EVENT has a duration of several days and one or more days are cancelled, but not all of them, FOURVENUES will be able to proceed to a partial refund of the price you paid for the ticket(s) to the EVENT, and that will correspond exclusively to the cancelled day(s).
6. Any refund will discount the management/distribution costs that are applied in purchases as it is a service already provided by the platform. This fee allows you to have your tickets in all formats with your preferred payment method, in addition to having personal attention from our support team.
In case of changes of dates and/or location of the EVENT we will try to offer you tickets of a corresponding value to the ones you originally purchased, whenever possible. If you are unable to attend on the new date, you will have a certain period of time, more than 10 days, to request a refund of the price you paid for the ticket(s). In any other case, we will be able to confirm your booking for the EVENT, without the right to demand a refund of the price.
Cancellation of the EVENT after more than half of the EVENT took place, shall not entitle the buyer to a refund of the ticket price.